I agree with you. Some can think based in what I post that all american cassettes sound excellent, which is not true at all. It's like roll the...
Just in case you look for an excellent external unit to decode every prerecorded cassette (or recorded in other deck). I have one and works...
I always thought cassettes were lovely but didn't sound really well back in those days... Until I got my Marantz PMD-430 and recorded from Spotify...
I just uploaded to the media albums a bunch of photos of a very nice vintage HI-FI store here in Barcelona: darthy.com
What's your experience with pre-recorded Cassettes in your country ?
Excellent work! Did you use aerobrush to paint?
Wow, that is indeed a great Discman collection! I have also a few jewel from SONY: D350, D50, Z555... Many of them have problems with the laser,...
[ATTACH] Back in the 80s I bought my first prerecorded cassettes (which in my country were called 'musicassette'), mainly from hard rock bands...
The internal speaker is almost a crap, like most of internal ones; it's just for monitoring but not for listening. You must use the line out...
So you mean it's a 2nd hand store that is usually called that way, or is it more like a flea market? I noticed that too, haha. Looks like an A4...
Of course, you can leave all that you want :thumbsup: I only wanted to let you know that how you see it it's not how all the rest see it.
Please, you don't feel guilty. I never wanted to make any of you like that. You can do what you wish, but it's best for all (I mean, the other...
Indeed a rare model. I have one of those too, without the bag. What is gumtree?
PS: They guy offered me if I'd like to test another headphone from the display. He first suggested the SONY MDR-Z1R, telling me how good they are...
Woww! That looks so great, a brand new and boxed unit! :shock Many congrats for that. The 430 is a great deck and I had lots of good time with it....
A few months ago, I read about the launch of a new headphones from Focal, a French brand that carries many years manufacturing speakers, but with...
Looks to me as a SONY. I'm sure I have seen those but not sure which model they are...
Of course this is not mandatory at all :old: But in the end this is all about discussing, and it depends more in how others read it than how do...
When I mean numeric values like +3, I mean +3 over the real zero mark. The problem is that the vast majority of decks, except Nakamichis don't...
The D6C is a great performer, but the level meters have pretty low resolution. They don't give you a lot of information, like many deck's does....
Separate names with a comma.