...well, not exactly a bargain :scratch2:
well, that's not wood veneer, that's brass/copper-plated brushed aluminium
...in there: http://stereo2go.org/forums/threads/i-saw-the-most-incredible-collection.1664/
hahaaa, I wouldn't do so myselfe
ha ! unpack your tape and find out ! :smoke
[ATTACH] ...interesting design for a r2r-cassette
hi gary, welcome aboard from me as well - is there an era you prefer ? if you like mechanic buttons go for a Sony WM-23
yay, thanks Jorge :thumbsup: if you get tired of the tape, please let me know - two more Yma Sumac shellac-albums arrived lately...
...this one is a killer, it is close to mint, only needed minor works / conversions :-)
folks, I want to introduce you to my new mini: a UNISEF AF-1000 this brand is usually known for low quality, now this one is quite well made -...
...and twelve points go to: Radio Raheeeeeeemmm !!! :lollegs:
...everything is portable, it's just a fitness-question ;-)
turntable. definitively. no doubt.
wohoo, welcome aboard - consider more space in your shelves for Walkmen and cassettes, 3 units and 10 cassette-decks is definitively not enough...
Jeff, welcome aboard !
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] luckily found a 2nd Thorens TD124/II with original TP14 arm - still had a selfemade plynth and eliptical mono-needle for a Shure...
:smileycool: ...first pic there's a hidden Grundig RR 2400 professional
and now: who specs the bbx first, and what model/make is it ?
I've been to a nice trip through northern Italy last weekend and had the chance to spec one of the most incredible private collection I've ever...
...has anybody been on a recent Rolling-Stones-gig ? (I've never been a Stones-fan, but after all they're stoneage-classics...)
Separate names with a comma.