Once you start using an inflation calculator you will realise boxes like the M90 were over a grand new. Looking through the comments in the video...
If you can remember what they were about I have found Google works better than internal search. The other day it directed me to a thread in the...
Two links for the thread https://www.whathifi.com/news/60-years-marantz-are-all-about-music and one I am sure you never saw in the USA...
Since you have a meter I would start looking at some voltages around the main board. IC203 looks to be the audio amp, and the circuit diagram...
Interesting that you make the toy comparison as I know the story behind my late Fathers huge toy collection. My Uncle was ten years younger than...
and here is the real Princess Diana with her Walkman https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/23503229279975140/ I was actually looking for something I...
I doubt if it will be a Bluetooth only device as there are dozens of fairly decent ones (although it is annoying how few of them have a handle....
I knew this was coming as he does a Patreon exclusive video once a month and unboxed it last month or maybe the month before. Like his Technics...
Welcome to Stereo2Go Rich. Interesting (and probably more so for members in the USA) to hear about the repair work. A far more common...
This one will tick a couple of Mister X's boxes [ATTACH]...
It probably was. In fact my point was that in the 1980 brochure the M70 is the first product, the M60 the next, then the RC-838. It is also...
Separate names with a comma.