After all the talk of different CD players and my comment that I didn't want to scratch my mint Sony I decided to go bottom fishing on Ebay...
Well I just tried it and had the same result as yesterday. Powered up in a couple of seconds and was back at exactly the same place I left it....
That sounds dangerous to me. The whole idea of the charging board is to stop cells getting overcharged which can be far more catastrophic than...
First you need to define "switched off". Just like iPods the Sonys have different levels of off. In response to your post I have been testing a...
The good news is that they have refunded me, The bad news is "because of this lock down we couldn't get the stock and our packing team send the...
It should come with a giant BIC pen to wind the tape back into the cassette :reelspin::ok:reelspin:
We do have the "Enjoy the Music" thread for both good and difficult times...
A recurring theme I see on music videos from the 1980s on Youtube is "I'm building a time machine to go back to the 1980s. Does anyone want to go...
They were a different make as well, so the only thing in common with what I ordered was that there were six foam things in three different...
The seller of the Comtel ones has just sent me the wrong item :dontlike, Tiny earphone pads rather than 40mm headphone pads. I have asked if they...
I believe one of the differences between the Sharp GF767 and GF777 was that the more expensive GF777 had real tweeters. Of course, as you point...
There are many variables including the listeners hearing. I worked with an audiophile who was always going on about LPs being better than CDs....
Nowadays the term Boombox tends to be universally used because of the negative connotations of "Ghetto Blaster". We probably all know what Speck...
That is a useful seller to know of. I would guess that a belt is thin enough to fit in a standard envelope. Part of the problem is that in the UK...
This made me think of @Jorge [ATTACH]...
At less than the price of a Coffee including postage I have just ordered some of those to see what the fuss is about. I think I could send these...
Back to FAQs I have lost count of the number of times I have recommended Elektrotanya for service manuals and then explained how to find the link...
Back [MEDIA]
Have a look at this aimed at record players https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=75401 I am sure thats lots of the Boombox...
I just found the whole catalogue page here https://flashbak.com/the-amazing-ball-egg-chairs-of-the-1960s-1970s-386028/ complete with prices. Any...
Separate names with a comma.