Nah. What you need is the very original Panasonic Egg from 1972 [ATTACH] Yes it has built in speakers if you haven't realised.
Have you seen the film "Lost in Translation"? It is about that very subject [MEDIA] It was seeing it that made us want to go to Japan in 2006 a...
I found the story, which also says the Newton was a flop. https://www.electronicsweekly.com/blogs/mannerisms/yarns/637395-2019-07/ The first major...
The first non Acorn product to use an ARM processor. Apple contributed (I don't know whether financial, technically, or both) to its development....
But Sony "junk". I think it is quite likely that you could buy the lot then sell the Sonys at a profit. Someone just starting collecting would...
If the Teac meets all your requirements, why not buy another one, swap it out, and then try and repair this one? Does the volume control have...
Yes free delivery in the UK. I am surprised they are at a UK wholesaler. Most stuff like this comes direct from China. It wouldn't surprise me if...
I can't see the price you are seeing but the listing is for Two pairs of headphones. £6.95 for two. $9.59 by my calculation. Buy more and the...
Two minutes to find four for about $10....
Since we are still discussing record cutting two videos [MEDIA] [MEDIA] Both pieces of equipment make a Crosley sized tape recorded look...
Knowing how things were designed back then maybe someone else had used all the decent Letraset :wink2 Either that or the designer didn't...
We got the Ford Sierra back in 1982 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Sierra#:~:text=The Ford Sierra is a,Spanish word for mountain range. The...
I'm not sure if Sony or Philips started the trend for zanny way out Cassette products, but it has been going on since the 1930s or earlier. The...
Lots of discussion the http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/walkman-designers.1276/page-4#post-47778 thread about industrial design and...
Only Sony and or Argos know the answer to that. Since you are in the USA you probably don't know who Argos is. Retromash explains it well along...
Thanks for the link to the Peter Vis article which I hadn't seen. Interesting information. Yes I have double checked and the WM-FX290 was in the...
I knew portable machines existed but have never seen one. Have you seen the film "The Kings Speech". One plays an important part in the plot....
Hello Northener. Do you have a link to the second part of this thread ?...
I honestly don't know if that was a joke or a serious question. From the 1950s onwards until cassettes took over reel to reel was by far the...
Either that or make your own Album. In the late 1960s my Father had a Grundig DC cassette recorder back then. Things I recall it being used for...
Separate names with a comma.