After my comments about the high prices of "budget" LPs in the turntable thread, those prices are interesting.With 20 shillings in a £, the C60...
That DR box looks interesting although they continue to propagate the myth that if something is digital it must be CD Quality.
Just to the left of The Flintstones was a Huckleberry Hound LP. Both hadn't been going long with The Flintstones only starting in 1960. Yabba...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] No cheating here :thumbup: For Stereo2Go what could be more appropriate than going into my newly installed summerhouse (ordered...
The second video is interesting in showing how many companies are actually involved. Doing some research on Magna Steyr who @lupogtiboy has...
Maybe a dirty contact in the socket. Also capacitors can reform if they haven't dried out. Many audiophiles reckon that the earliest CD players...
That is the £10000 question. Back when MiniDisc was being promoted at a reasonable price for new units I thought about getting one and then...
From what I understand the pre-recorded discs used a different technology to the recordable ones so the comparison is as meaningful as comparing...
You need to look at this thread http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/best-repair-services-in-the-world.1336/ Recently a member here Too Cool 4...
I hadn't seen the price in that review. This neat little JVC was the most expensive Camcorder at Argos in the same year [ATTACH] The cheapest was...
Welcome. I think we are all jealous of the Flamingo. The comment on Garrard amused me as in 1979 I bought an SP25MK6 because all the Japanese...
Proving that Minidisc was effectively just data storage media we have news of a Minidisc incorporating a camera (mentioned earlier in an article...
The Argos catalogue is a good indication of when it was popular. If an item is in there no-one in the U.K. needs to ask "Where can I buy one". I...
2003 and prices and sizes were down while the range was up to 2 pages [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Unfortunately I have a gap in my scans up to 2007 by which...
The first MiniDiscs to be spotted in the Argos catalogue (Spring Summer 1996) [ATTACH]
On a Technics turntable that tracks exactly as the record was cut :thumbsup: although obviously it isn't playing at the moment.
When you start a thread here is a photo for it. [ATTACH] All just fished out of the filing cabinet next to my computer. I used LS120 back in the...
http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/690/
This is the one I was thinking of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_HiFD I don't know why they didn't use MiniDisc since they seem to have been...
When I was at school I was collecting valve (tube) radios that you could pick up at Jumble Sales for pennies, while a mono Radio Cassette was the...
Separate names with a comma.