Oh dear. as you say lets hope he makes a full recovery. Sweden has only just changed its policies to be more in line with the rest of Europe...
Being a Sharp it should be Bucks Fizz. I was looking for them advertising that box but found this instead. [MEDIA] The song "Now Those Days Are...
I'm not sure how to take that LOL. In my original introduction I commented that I was born the year the Compact Cassette was invented. I was also...
It is in the last Techmoan video I posted and on Wikipedia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiniDisc#Format_extensions to summarise standard...
Sorry to hear that. I guessed something was up. Since they are your latest favourite I would keep one of the Panasonics. My late Mother was in a...
What even the Panasonics which you have just bought ??? It certainly will be the end of an era. What do you intend to do with the money ? It isn't...
https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/philips_moving_sound_aw719200s.html I would guess that the shirt was a one off for the advert. From the Roller...
Checking out the price £69 and date (1994) when I bought my Citizen Pocket TV I discovered there was a sales flyer attached to the receipt...
I had to look up who The Fixx were as they never made the either the Top 50 Albums or Singles chart here in the UK. I guess there were too many...
Window Shopping on Ebay last week I spotted a May 1983 issue of No.1 magazine (a rival to Smash Hits) whose seller was clever enough to realise...
Reading the description he says that with a bit of maintenance he got over half of them working. As for why they weren't promoted more in the USA...
I think what they liked was the portability, skip free playback compared to early CD and the fact that you could record. Have you watched...
I tried looking for a European Catalogue on HiFi Archiv but all their early catalogues were for HiFi separates. I was also going to comment that...
Youtube just recommended these to me [MEDIA] [MEDIA] [MEDIA] They are Japanese so I had never seen them before I wonder how much George and...
I guess you got the date from Radio Museum which does add a question mark and is completely wrong. Just looking at the style of the Sony logo and...
An appropriate song for British residents tonight [MEDIA]
They probably were available for a few years after the units were made. the problem now is that all the service and parts depots that used to sell...
Good luck in finding another. Since it is an internal part could you reinforce it ? A colleague fixed a plastic part in his car indicator switch...
A few days ago we were talking about AM radio and how my wife still listens to Smooth Radio on it in her car. Coming back from shopping with her...
Don't speak too soon. Two pictures from March 2018 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The second shows my journey home that night, Normally it takes 20 miles and...
Separate names with a comma.