A couple of the Charity shops I go to sell cassettes. James Last and similar seem to be a favourite. The demographics around here explain that. I...
The service manual seems to be readily available but I haven't found a free one...
One of the reasons they were giving is the demise of another chain of clothes shops Arcadia which had lots of concessions in the Debenhams shops....
I have mentioned a couple of times that the first Stereo Boomboxes I recall seeing were Superscope units in Debenhams. Today Debenhams joined...
I was tidying up my computer desk in order to use a company laptop for working from home and I gathered together these from it [ATTACH] I think I...
Elkie Brooks - Fool if you think its over
Did Grundig ever make a radio that wasn't a something Boy ? Attached is picture of an Alba radio I had in the early 1970s. [ATTACH] Back then...
I think it depends on peoples age (I grew up in the 1970s) My parents were content with the Dansette type record players. I still recall my Father...
Derek might not have seen it but I did something like this on the old forum...
There is a similar looking Amstrad with a fold down turntable which also got sold as a different make with a woofer in place of the turntable.
For anyone in the UK this could be a Black Friday bargain. [ATTACH]...
You probably could, but if you look at the instructions on the back they are actually for tape head cleaning etc, with a pivoted handle provided...
That is a bit like comparing a Yugo with a Cadillac. If you worked out the inflation adjusted cost of each one there would probably be a similar...
Smooth Radio (which I sometimes switch to when Wave 105 is playing "new music" incidently like the dreadful advert that followed this) has a...
I guess the remote was an expensive optional extra so few people bought them. If you check the catalogues you might find that it can be used with...
Looking for some cleaning strips to tidy up the VCR I bought recently I looked what was available on Ebay and bought this for under £20 "Buy it...
For some time people have claimed that only Tanashin is making cassette decks. Yet looking on the Sony.jp website the CFD-S401 with a soft touch...
Welcome. I wonder if you had one of those boxes back in the day, and if you have any photos from then? We love seeing photos on the forum. I...
Rear brake pads and discs replaced. Main dealer prices as I keep extending the warranty. The car has a DSG gearbox which while great to drive...
I distinctly remember the turning point at which I started wondering about the merits of expensive electronics. In the late 1990s was in Dingles...
Separate names with a comma.