Menards is blowing out these white or black shelves that might be perfect for boomboxes or Walkmans. They have a groove in the bottom if you want...
Walkman Branded Pencil Cases with Walkman Eraser, Pencil and I'm not sure what the long tubes are. https://kadennote.blog.jp/archives/5675114.html...
[ATTACH]
You would think merging two existing products wouldn't be too bad but every similar product I find is well over $1000 USD when new. I have to...
Smoking a cig, a big hammer and a floating mic. This is probably easily explainable but only understood by the Japanese, maybe a famous noise artist?
Crown CSC-110. This might be the smallest mini with AUX in! These are tiny and ok build quality but they look really cool, this is the 2nd...
NOS Kenwood Compo CR-50II, a super-neat little portable https://www.ebay.com/itm/167740233928 [ATTACH]
Citizen Version https://www.ebay.com/itm/317404725101? [ATTACH]
This is just normal cassette but a neat looking TV Boombox from Sampo https://www.ebay.com/itm/126525264836 [ATTACH]
Technicolor 335T. I think this company makes a lot of cable boxes for the cable TV companies. https://www.ebay.com/itm/115155191477? [ATTACH]
I just put a blurb about a Hitachi VHS/TV "Boombox" in the TV on the Radio Thread, I thought I'd look up some for sale, here's what I found. Casio...
Another oddball but this kind of explains it, a portable VHS player with a built in TV screen which could be used to watch your on location...
Adidas 1982, and there's a Walkman in there! [ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH]
1992 Yamaha, check out the stand! [ATTACH]
More how to bake tape https://www.josephson.com/bake_tape.html [ATTACH]
Some more information on baking tapes on archive.org...
HiFi Audio Video 1987 [ATTACH][ATTACH]
HiFi Audio Video 1992, the neat little Sony Discman [ATTACH][ATTACH]
HiFi Audio Video 1992 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.