Very curious, Nando. I've never seen a prerecorded tape with that look. Seems like a TDK D with a homemade label. I've never heard myself an AKAI...
Here are some photos: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Works!! :yesss:
It's being difficult to add a video to the Media albums (I'm in contact to support team to fix the issues). In the meantime, let's see if I can...
I've been playing and comparing different versions of the (almost) legendary TDK SA and I'm impressed with the performance of even the 2nd...
Glad to see you back.
Very very nice exhibition!
Good to see you back here again, Chris! :wave: Gosh, since I know you, I think you've been in 3 or 4 countries :shock
[ATTACH] Yup. That's what I found accidentally into a BASF-EMTEC CEII. Looks that some internal part got broken and caught by the very reel,...
I just published my experience with this high-end and also very exigent headphone. I went to a listening session at one of the best high-end store...
Last year my good friend Lorenzo, aka @TJ Autoreverse ran what was probably the very first cassette party in our country (Spain), and maybe the...
When discussing in a particular thread, many members interact. Unless you're very quick replying, sometimes you want to leave your reply to other...
Whenever you start a new thread, you can add tags to it. This is very useful when you want to find some information inside the hundreds of threads...
Yes, in this new platform you can upload directly your photos. No need to use Tinypic, photobucket and all those annoying websites. How to upload...
Great job, Marian!
First test... [ATTACH]
As Toocool says, although the highed impedance one (600Ohm) tends to be slightly better, it highly depends on the headphone amplifier... if you...
Don't forget to drop me a line and we'll go together :drinks
Very nice.
Yes, I think we experience the music in slightly different ways, and I agree with you. The differences are not night and day, of course. But...
Separate names with a comma.