Thanks for your reply, Kalach. I think you haven't seen my photos I previously posted. I have the same Limited Edition one... (two boxes). I...
I haven't seen the prices of them these days but it doesn't surprise me what you say. Almost everything vintage is overpriced now. Reading all...
Really? :shock How did you know that? It's hard to believe for me... Seems a very simple trick and I find it with no sense... Excuse me if I'm wrong.
Welcome here. I believe @DocP user, which sells walkman belt is also from India, but I haven't seen him active since we moved from the old forum...
It's a cool design, indeed. Retro, if you could create an album in your Media tab with all those creations it would be nice for all members. I...
Great. Notice me when you come and we can go there together... :thumbsup:
This is another great video by Techmoan. I have links to the most interesting and related to cassettes in my blog. Take popcorn and enjoy:) Ps: in...
I know you're a great fan of the Elite series, Manuel :nodding:
All done!
You're welcome, Sergi. Thank you for your expertise work and all the good moments you gave me by letting me enjoy all my decks and walkmans.
That looks great! I think there's space for more walkmans if you reduce the vertical space between separations and add more, isn't it?
Here are the photos that I've just uploaded to a new Media Album. Exhibition At Sergi's Lab In Barcelona 09 by walkman archive posted Jan 27, 2017...
In the early morning today I've took my Revox B215 to @Sergi 's expert hands to put new rollers and do a complete internal check out and...
Nice acquisition, but wrong place to post it. Moved.
Unbelieavable! :swoon
Nando, looks to me that new cassette releases uses very low tape quality. What are your thoughts?
thanks for the review. I have a spceial feeling with the FX43 as I had it for some years when I was studying in the university. In the end I gave...
Nice picture disc and nice Thorens. Is that arm a special one or the original one?
These are great news. Count me in. I think it's too wide. A copy of the original it would be just fine, like the one Toocool made for him. What's...
Glad to share. I think it's a good idea that you guys contact the oldest hi-fi stores in your city so they know you and have your number for those...
Separate names with a comma.