1979 Toshiba [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Maxell 1979 [ATTACH]
It's always fun finding a cool new JVC Ad, from 1979, the little "Twinch" (2-inch for us in the USA) and the super-cool 3090EN. I bet kids stood...
From the same issue, 1979 KlangBild, the Telefunken Bajazzo CR 4000 [ATTACH]
One of the greatest, from 1979 Klangild Magazine [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Philips Metal from 1979, Klangbild Magazine [ATTACH]
1985 Funk Technik [ATTACH]
1985 Funk Technik [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Agfa 1985 [ATTACH]
1983 Radio And Electronics World, the Panasonic RX-C60L, the Panasonics of this series seem to be a favorite of the forum! [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1982 Radio Bulletin [ATTACH]
A very early AGFA Ad from 1968 [ATTACH]
From 1968 Radio Bulletin, it's hard to tell if these were exciting times with the format that took over the world. I definately don't see the...
Radio Amateur Magazine 1987, the beautiful Sharp QT-T232, one of the double cassette Twin Models [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I found this early article on the new cassette player, from 1963 [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1975 Radio Bulletin [ATTACH]
From 1975 [ATTACH]
It's going to take some time to remember how to wire it up, I've got the following and there might be duplicates. 1. Wall wart 2. 2 x barrel to...
Where are you at in the process? There's service manuals available, this document is from a magazine and you might need to run it through google...
Here you go, good luck! I'll try to post the wiring shortly, just have to find a bundle....
Separate names with a comma.