A quick google search found me https://www.golden-agetv.co.uk/equipment.php?TypeID=6 Thinking that the ECM51 seemed to be the right era I found...
Back from when Aiwa was an independent company as opposed to being Sony's budget brand.
At one point I had a BT Tonto (AKA ICL one Per Desk) based on the Sinclair QL in my collction. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Per_Desk While...
Either keep them and watch them go up in value ? Either that or sell or pass them on to people who will do the same or even better use them. I...
A bit like Smartphones today. The reason my Mother decided she wanted a Sanyo radio cassette was that a student teacher doing here teaching...
I don't think many people walked around with them except from room to room. My Mother bought a Sanyo radio cassette in about 1973 to use at...
That would depend entirely on the bike. When I was at school kids were buying old BSA Bantams for about the price of a digital watch. You were...
Calculators were far more common, all LED or VFD of course. The school actually had about a dozen Busicom calculators in the maths department....
So you have done the twin cassette decks and added a CD to your boombox. What next ? JVC thought the answer was twin CDs. this is their PC-XT3...
Back in 1977 there was a boy in the year below me into electronics who I referred to as "The Kid with the Digital Watch". In a school of 1200...
With Derek's recent posting of Sony catalogues I thought I had to add this too this thread. [ATTACH]...
They have played that a couple of times recently when the Wave105 "Golden Hour" has been 1977, with the DJ commenting that back then it sounded...
According to the BoE that is £1200 in 2019 money. I was going to say I have never spent such a large amount on an item that didn't have wheels or...
Separate names with a comma.