Song for the day [MEDIA]
In this thread http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/beer-and-boomboxes.2111/page-13 I had never even heard of that machine. It sounds...
Great information Mister x and Autoreverser Since we are going way off topic I will continue in the old computers thread...
Wondering about what the Video toaster could do i found this [MEDIA] I bought and quickly flipped a high spec Amiga with Accelerator and CD ROM...
Not in Europe where there were plenty of better alternatives such as the Amiga, Atari ST, and Acorn Archimedes (the first device to use an ARM...
Help given. If everyone donates a small amount then hopefully they will reach their target.
Today I went for a last look around "non essential" shops including some charity shops before lockdown starts again. Being a Sunday there were...
Less than an hour after reading that we just heard that the UK is going into a new one month long lockdown. Earlier today my sister (who is 100...
It is described as an "MM Cartridge Equaliser". I guess they mean a phono preamp. Some boomboxes and some turntables had one built in, but to link...
Retromancave has one [MEDIA] The real action starts at about 14 minutes. Yes, There were all sorts of oddities left behind when companies linked...
There was quite a lot of debate on the first two pages as to why he wanted to do it and whether it was worthwhile. Seeing the publishing dates of...
Without seeing pictures I would guess that you would need to tackle it from the inside. I have read about people using a small roller (like you...
It looks like someone has already successfully done this http://www.tapeheads.net/showthread.php?t=38203 I would skip to page 3 where he actually...
I would check the pressure pads in the cassettes. If your results still aren't good and you are feeling adventurous you could actually replace the...
That GF777 could be a bargain, especially as the seller is only shipping to Italy. Here is tonight's contribution to the thread. [ATTACH]...
I have commented before that, in my experience, most of the Panasonic remotes are fairly interchangable, when it comes to basis functions like...
I wonder if that explains why the DCC Museum is in the USA. I don't recall seeing DCC for sale in any mainstream UK stores, unlike MiniDisc which...
Checking back on the link the Color TV in the very first listing was 1980. It also had luxury high end features like a remote control :wink2 This...
That is strange, considering they could have put the whole lot on a single tape. It makes you wonder if they found a few thousand unsold cassette...
Watching an old pop video featuring three projection TVs (very appropriate for the song Videotheque) I was wondering how much they cost and soon...
Separate names with a comma.