Does your DeLorean have a Flux Capacitor. Only a few days ago I was reading that there are 150 with the full Back to the Future time machine makeover.
Welcome AllHand. We enjoy some of the Russian sites like Shizaudio.ru The pictures are great, even if we have to resort to translation tools to...
The thing I have noticed is that over the years there has been far more emphasis on people and less on machines. A few examples When I was into...
Not that much. Have a look at these prices from the 1975 Argos catalogue. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Sorry for the grotty scan quality. According to the...
It goes to show that there is still stuff out in the wild for bargain prices. Can anyone else see the pictures. I'm not seeing them.
I was more into model kits and Lego than ready made cars. The bottom of the range Airfix kits came in a Polythene bag and only cost about the same...
That post sent me down a Sony ZS series Rabbit Hole. Sony ZS70 which looks to be a top of the range JDM only boombox...
I wonder if the person who bought them was like my late Father who would buy another copy of a train set if they changed the colour of a sticker...
And here you can see all the other cool matchbox cars from 1975. https://www.flipsnack.com/matchbox/matchbox-collectors-catalogue-1975.html I...
I think you can do everything from the front panel that you can do from the remote. In fact a few things, like setting the clock, have to be done...
That is interesting. I have both the ZS-D50 and two ZS-D55s from around the same era. The ZS-D55 is the box in my Avatar. Both types have Digital...
Someone else might know of an AKA (also known as). However there were/are some Japanese manufacturers like Towada audio who only ever made...
Find the right copy and you can read all about the launch of DCC.
Not much audio, but Philips / technology fans will probably enjoy this one. [MEDIA] How many of the things they are predicting are commonplace...
Welcome Max. Since you are in Germany I wonder if you have been to any Philips exhibitions / museums in the Netherlands. Some of the enthusiasts...
The problem is that literature, especially websites, can disappear with the people who run them. The pepnet.org.uk site was set up by and for...
The link Mister X posted gives lots of information about the system...
I wonder how much New Kids on the Block got paid for that advert? I also wonder if Bon Jovi even knew they were in a Sanyo advert as there doesn't...
A different colleague just spent that amount on a Seat Ateca (which anyone in the USA will have to look up). I was very surprised that he chose a...
Yes the VZ3000 is designed for home use. An Ebay listing showed that the back is actually hardboard, which was fairly common for low end audio at...
Separate names with a comma.