Sorry to hear you aren't well. The PC I am using now, a standard HP desktop, with an i5, 12GByte RAM, a fast SSD and on board graphics has lasted...
I have never touched a VIC20. I do have two Commodore 64s though :nodding: Back in the day my computer purchases went ZX81, TI99-4A, MSX. Your...
The reason I said that was that it looks to be the same sort of build quality as this [MEDIA] Is it tape or wire and how many tracks is the head...
A wire recorder from an aircraft black box ?
One for the JVC fans [ATTACH] The same Canadian seller has nine different JVC brochures...
At best the stereo won't work. At worst they can leak and cause further damage to the PCB etc. Here is a random Gamegear repair article to show...
Yes capacitors. Unfortunately, when manufacturers switched to surface mount capacitors in order to miniaturise things they didn't realise that the...
Before we went off on that rather enjoyable Tamiya tangent, I was going to comment that I have been a licenced Radio Amateur (Ham) since 1983,...
That must have timed out in the last couple of hours. It was the same model computer with the box, all the literature and even some Sony stickers...
That Jumbo Deck looks like the sort of thing Techmoan would like to review.
That is an MSX2 which, to my knowledge, never got officially sold by any of the manufacturers in the UK. The main problem with MSX1 was that the...
I would have been surprised if you didn't. Looking on Ebay I just spotted this one which seems to have a bit of an identity crisis (and a missing...
In a book about Commodore "On the edge" I recall reading that demand for the Commodore 64 in Japan collapsed, once equivalent Japanese machines...
It seems that Sony was aiming at the same market as SUN which was what the company I was working for was buying at the time. Certainly not one...
I presume you will get someone to swap the transformer over. The bag does look to be about the right size. It definitely looks to be a genuine...
That was a quick decision. I hope you measured up before clicking buy it now.
A Panasonic bag designed for a Boombox [ATTACH]...
Looking for details on the Sony Computers I found that Olivetti had used the name Walkstation...
I suspect the name was made up by Personal Computer World. As for the computer itself I don't think you would have found one in your local Sony...
That is an early adopter price. I just had a look through the Argos catalogues and they didn't appear in them until late 1996. It is interesting...
Separate names with a comma.