That is one of the best finds I have seen on here. Have you tested them? - Belts can still turn to goo and capacitors dry out. They should be in...
This was from rival UK manufacturer Corgi but gives an idea [ATTACH] Roughly the same price as a Chart LP back in the same era. When LPs started...
I have found that the categories/sections don't work very well on Ebay. For example there is "Sound and Vision" but also "Collectables - Radio,...
Do some research into the box colours. Production shifted from the UK to Macau in 1983. The two cars I just added a photo of above are "Made in...
You must be looking in the wrong place. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/model-of-yesteryear/184323172691?hash=item2aea846953:g:0TIAAOSwZgBe39gC These...
That an astonishing amount of Tamiya cars and other items. I think you are the first person to beat my late Fathers Toy Train collection. In the...
Since @SONY-BOY is on here tonight time for a few more pages. I wonder if he remembers Laskys. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
I completely agree with that. The reason I originally joined the forum (back when it was on Hoopla) was because someone asked "Why are Vintage...
Tell us then :wink2 In the past I have collected Valve / Tube radios (back when you could pick those up for next to nothing (compared to Walkmans...
The models of Yesteryear and similar models were marketed as collectables, rather than toys and never appealed to Children, who either didn't...
Many; standoff, spacer, pillar...
I seem to be accumulating Digital Cameras now. The most recent is a working 14MPixel Olympus u Tough that was on Ebay used but in full working...
By 1988 Sony had given up on Betamax here in the UK and switched to VHS, so there were lots of Sony VHS home machines after that. The first ones...
The fact that it is Made in Japan is another clue. Even the mains adaptor has the same green label that Sony use. As you say there must have been...
You two would have got on well with my late Father. The photo below shows one type of van in his collection of about 900 of these types of...
That is a huge surprise; the equivalent of finding out that a top of the range exclusive Walkman was mono only and didn't have rewind. By 1977 you...
Welcome Daniel. There have been a few discussions on here as to what field recorders broadcasters used to use, so any insider information would be...
I would imagine it depends on both the sending and destination country. Last month I ordered a phono pre-amp from Israel, despite them waring that...
In the UK the TPS-L2 was about £100 so half that would be £50. The same year you could get a basic AM-FM pocket radio from one of the lesser...
This thread http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/americas-largest-boombox-collection.5720/#post-44618 made me wonder if collecting runs in...
Separate names with a comma.