@therealmccoykoi You need to somehow keep that split ring from rotating in order to remove it. It seems that you just rotate it around and the...
I will link 2 articles with best earbuds of 2021, but there are certainly a lot more to find. Some of them fit into the price range you are...
Hello and welcome to stereo2go, @Nigel243 ! I remember how surprised I was when rediscovering cassettes, because certainly can remember them...
In my opinion the 2 plastic washers are to set the height and the nylon one is for friction reduction. If a washer would be used to reduce oil...
WM-EX20 is a rare model and also the 20th anniversary edition: this is the reason people who own it will ask higher prices. However, as @Longman...
Yes, the DeckTech is a reliable brand (it's actually the one I wanted to suggest). I have used dozens of their belts and all were ok.
Hello and welcome to the forum, @Gonçalo Dumas ! I remember I read a lot on this forum before joining and making my first posts. I'm also...
Try to help the mechanism to engage by rotating the pulleys manually when the belt stretches. By the looks of it it's either the right hand...
I only see 2 screws in the back that are obvious. Are there more in the cassette comprtament ? If not, it is possible that the back cover it held...
It seems there aren't many pictures available with this unit, so I suggest to take some pictures of all sides, for reference. Probably there are...
No, with B+ I mean the positive terminal of the battery.
pin8 should be battery voltage. Collector of Q601 should be lower than battery voltage, because there is a resistor in between. From what you say...
Unfortunately there is no datasheet available for the CX183 servo IC. However, given that is was used only in this unit and the WM-3 (as far as I...
I was engaged in a discussion in another thread regarding a DD11 that has a different unrealted problem and I remember something that might be...
I have some updates regarding the WM-D3: 2 problems I discovered in a recently repaired unit and their respective solutions. RECORDING PROBLEM...
You can bet it's coming from the car's computer system. You did not mention it only happens inside your car, that would have been an important...
Given some members requested this information, I decided to do a dedicated thread on how to lubricate the capstan bearing. It's an operation that...
I know the topic is old, but wanted to share my thoughts regarding the TCD-D7/D8 and some aspects regarding the DAT format in general. DAT is a...
Welcome to the forum, @Tamas Gati ! That lever assembly is a known problem on DD walkmans unfortunately. Depending on how bad it is, the...
I have another reference measurement, this time on an AIWA HS-P303. The unit was cleaned, capstan bearings and table reels luricated, pinch...
Separate names with a comma.