Ahh, ok. Then videos can be uploaded to your media albums (look in the media tab up above) and then shared in a post.
Great video! Do you know that you can upload your videos directly to here? No need of YouTube, dropbox...
Great. The password is in the first screen capture.
Thanks for that nice article. I agree with Mankamaz that recording such a great tape in a boobmbox doesn't do justice at all. That kind of tape...
Ha ha ha :lollegs: Absolutely, Manuel!:yesss: Ahh, a corner of a room at home it's kind of that store, and my wife doesn't like it so much......
Here's a real print of the template: [ATTACH] I have done lots of different J-cards for my kids to help them identify their own cassettes, so...
I have been doing my own J-cards for some years. I started drawing a template in Macromedia Freehand (which although outdated it's one of the best...
I have recently found a thrift store just by luck and, god, that was a find! I have never seen such a big 2nd hand store... They have a section...
Deleted. :frown:
It's a curious unit. I don't know what relation could be between the movie and a walkman, in a time where almost no cassettes were released,...
Ha ha ha. No, I didn't sell it to china or whatever! :lollegs: In fact I don't remember what scoccer are you talking about now...:scratch2: Ahhh,...
That head looks so great Marian. Panasonic did extraordinary products when they really wanted to.
I can delete it, but do you really want me to do so or do you prefer that I change your username ? Ps: first prize for the Best first post of...
Nice recording deck! I think we have some japanese members here; they can help you for sure...
I have done some changes on them: clean-up on the smilies to remove some that are never used added a few new that I think are very welcome to...
Post moved.
I think @mihokm and @Doctor Walkman would be interested
I loved it! Both your interview, the story behind your website and the podcast quality. Thanks for sharing. So you work in special effects for the...
I think so. I don't think it's there for cosmetic purposes, but I don't really know...
Not at all, buzbox. If you hear the video, the sounds gets into the music signal too, so it's something that affects the deck, and not only heard...
Separate names with a comma.