Manuel, that's something I'd love to find in my tree! :nodding:
I forgot to say that I also posted it here: http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/a-huge-lot-of-130-cassettes
Here's the lot I was talking about: http://www.walkman-archive.com/wa/2016/12/a-huge-lot-of-130-cassettes/ Ahh, ok, actual purchases of old...
That's indeed the smaller tree + gadget set out there!
Wow, that scares me. You may try "Blu tack" sticking paste. It just sticks anything to anything and it's easy removable and reusable....
Interesting. Thanks for sharing!
I doubt there's anything at our site that causes that. I'm pretty sure that it's something related to the blocking software. but if you tell me...
That should be fixed; it was an issue of a new Add-on I am currently installing
I haven't bought any cassette with a new release because IMHO all them sound bad. Modern tapes like the ones sold by the American cassette company...
Great. Take a look here: http://stereo2go.org/forums/pages/how-to-post-photos/
Yes, it's ok, but maybe you find it easier to upload here directly. There's no need to use external services if you wish. Did you see this?...
Remember that you can always re-post any of them, except if the original author is already member here (in case, just ask for persmission). How...
Update: I added 24 pages to browse by letters, making it easier to find any old post.
[ATTACH]
that looks great. I suggest you to edit your post and add a poll. It's probably the best way to get what you want. Just edit it and look at the...
ok, good. I though more or less the same. I looked at all them and disabled all the ones I haven't ever seen to be used on any post, and a few...
BTW: Why are you still using photobucket for inserting a photo here?
Very nice decks. I've had a K615 and it's a great deck. A bit plasticky to my taste but sounding great indeed. And with good calibration features....
I've just published a new article in my blog: http://www.walkman-archive.com/wa/2016/12/aiwa-xk-s9000-champagne-the-brands-flagship-deck/ I hope...
Separate names with a comma.