Yes, they are selling for real get high prices I'm not looking for ones, indeed! :hissyfit:
There's no limitation for gifs as i remember. It could be what T-ster says. Send us the gif and we'll see
The .org won't be renewed when the time expires... in november 2017.
Hello folks, The .com domain of stereo2go is in process of being transferred. In a few hours you can access to this forum from both domains:...
One thousand likes! Me too miss John too much. I still have his photos of his tree and walkman display saved.
Thanks for your kindness Corry. I'll save in mind. If you wish to communicate privately, you can do it through 'conversations'. Regards,
Hello guys, It would be nice and funny to see your walkmans in your three or whatever you are showing these christmas days in that corner of your...
I've just installed new widgets, to make this more enjoyable. As always, comments are welcome.
Retro, so thanks for giving him so we could enjoy them. Can you send me the rest to check if there's anyone useful?
Yup, an impressive collection, but don't misunderstand me: it's a repost from Schokobomb ad I stated at the top. I agree with AO comment (in the...
Thanks! Both the champagne and black K909 were spanish versions, thus at 220V.
WM-FX1 [IMG] [IMG] WM-EX2 [IMG] [IMG] WM-FX2 [IMG] [IMG] WM-EX3 [IMG] [IMG] I think here's the only yellow walkman, which is not made...
Newschool. WM-EX615 (pretty cassette window with rainbow effect) and WM-EX610 [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] WM-EX670 and WM-EX677 [IMG] [IMG] Problems...
Here we go again. WM-F100 [IMG] [IMG] WM-F102 [IMG] [IMG] WM-F103 (Mr. Vain - look at the last picture) and WM-F101 [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]...
No comment. WM-20 [IMG] [IMG] What do you want to do, if you have all WM-10/WM-20 models? Collect the WM-30 [IMG] [IMG] These are real...
Reposted from here (by Schokobomb): http://stereo2go.org/forums/topic/if-you-like-walkmans-youll-love-my-collection.htm Here's one first picture....
Reposted from here: http://stereo2go.org/forums/topic/my-deck-collection.htm Hi, I recently put together all my decks in the same room and I'd...
Beautiful and rare units you have there, pepsi. I especially like that red J08. By the way: the photos take so looooong to load. I've seen you...
Reposted from here: http://stereo2go.org/forums/topic/my-entire-deck-collection-with-video.htm Hello guys, I'm back with some new pictures....
There were attempts to do that. There's an old topic but there were no improvements...
Separate names with a comma.