Wow, excellent amount of saved tapes. For collecting or for future use?
I made this thread sticky.
Happy birthday, Nando!!
Don't miss my guide for good recordings.
Welcome here Jim. I'm a bit below you at Barcelona. I started with 4 or 5 and in a short period of time my collection growed and growed... until...
Brutus, try from your phone using cellular network (wifi disabled)...
I just realized that you can even upload them from the smartphone...
Welcome aboard Antonio! You're a well known enthusiast of decks and vinyl in some spanish forums. Glad to have you here too. How's that great DC2...
Absolutely no idea what's going on... :shrug:
I was given a huge lot of excellently recorded tapes and I'm enjoying a lot. This time, louis armstrong [ATTACH] Sent from my phone
No, it wasn't sold. It's actually in the process of migrating to us. Stay tuned...
Due to some internal changes, I had to move the repository and forgot to update the actual address, that now is into forums/ I have updated it.
A SONY TC-D5 Pro II should be fine, although you must find which tapes suits best for its bias internal adjustment. Otherwise you'll get dull or...
Nice to see an all-time guest to finally register...
That's fine. You will have to wait after Christmass too, so no problem here :) Yes, no Dolby too.
Manuel, that's a great finding indeed. I always liked that AF605, but I don't have any in my collection. Can I guess it works?
Nando, it's great to have you as a member here. Welcome aboard! You are a very well respected member at the other forum, which is the best...
Great, thanks for the confirmation.
I'd like to swap a tape with you. Pop & rock from the 80s is fine for you? No dolby?
I guess it's an big, old Panasonic. Like a Stereo2go model...
Separate names with a comma.