Toshiba 1980 [ATTACH]
Sanyo 1985 [ATTACH]
Sony 1973 [ATTACH]
1981 [ATTACH]
1976 [ATTACH]
Same paper from 1976 [ATTACH]
1976, sorry crappy copy. [ATTACH]
It definately looks like a Centurion Logo. I think they were made for department stores and might have a link to the very similar Gran Prix...
It looks almost new, I love the antenna buried in the handle and who can't like a "LOUD" setting, that would have been cool on boomboxes.
Another on X [ATTACH]
Found on X [ATTACH]
1994 [ATTACH]
Oh yea, another James Dean Ad from 1988 [ATTACH]
JVC 1988, thanks tas66dc! This is around the start of added bass ports with sonic passageways inside the case a la Bose. Bose advertised heavily...
1981, this is identical in size to the Sony D6...... [ATTACH]
1983 [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
1988 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Popeye 1989, thanks tas66dc! [ATTACH]
1990, some gems from Sony, I think the back cover is missing. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.