Welcome back, the crowd is hit or miss but a ton of old members still pop in from time to time. AO, Walkgirl, HiFi Tom and a few others are still...
I'm surprised to see so many spade connectors, I can see them being used on speakers but the rest seems odd. Did you download the manual?...
They had some gems but right around 84-85 seemed to be the tipping point where they went more for numbers than quality. Right when you think all...
AIWA from 1975 [ATTACH]
1975 [ATTACH]
1975 Panasonic [ATTACH]
Pansonic 1989 [ATTACH]
Wow, an early 1974 Lloyds Showing! [ATTACH]
1978, El Mundo [ATTACH]
1978, Found some cool Marantz Car Stereo info [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1988 Sound Brutal! [ATTACH]
1982 [ATTACH]
1982 El Mundo [ATTACH]
El Mundo 1980 [ATTACH]
1980, I thought the Sony Radio/Speakers was much later..... [ATTACH]
1980 [ATTACH]
Pansonic 1976 [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.