Marian, that's just impressive! :worship:
Absolutely!
There's a cool feature in this forum: the media albums. With them you can have your own photo (and video) albums available at anytime for sharing...
Easy: just click over: [ATTACH] Then write your reply below the code that will appear: [ATTACH]
Here's my latest acquisition: AIWA Deck XK-S9000 by walkman archive posted Dec 11, 2016 at 7:35 PM It sounds great and looks better. The only...
[IMG] I enjoyed GOTG movie, but I admit it was mostly by the fact the main character was using a walkman. A SONY TPS-L2 to be exact. What most...
No idea... :shrug: PS: Welcome aboard Marian!
I was browsing through eBay when I suddenly found a guy that was selling hundreds -literally- of prerecorded cassettes for good prices. My eyes...
I installed an add-on that caused that. It's fixed now.
Guys, you should try to upload your photos to new album in the 'Media ' tab at the top of the page. That way you can have all your photos for...
Wow guys, your set-ups are gorgeus. My living room set-up is more modest. To me it has no sense to invest in a better one because the acoustics of...
Excellent deck, Manuel. You may send it to Sergi's lab at Barcelona...;)
That's it, end of the old story...
hahaha :banana:
This is normal for images that weren't hosted on the old server but on tinypic, etc... they probably were unavailable time ago. However, T-ster...
Go on, agent. All yours ;-)
Try now...
UPDATE: Another 3800 posts uploaded and added to the repository.
I always found that tere were so much subforums there, causing a bit of confusion, and ending up with too few posts in each. Now it's much more...
They will be inside the DB that will be exported today, but you better go and save them to a word document or do a screen capture...
Separate names with a comma.