Done.
Hi, Many of you have asked to save the information about the old forum. You can use 2 options: You can use the new browser that @Michelle...
Good idea. I'll create it now. Thanks
Great, T-ster. I bet this is the very first message posted in this new era, beside the ones we posted just as a copy of the originals. Note that...
Hello s2g members. I want to share with you more walkmans of my collection, this time is about the famous SONY DD line. These walkmans are well...
Go on and show us your stock ;)
Terms of service You are responsible for knowing and abiding by the rules listed on this page. Failure to abide these rules can result in your...
Hello there, I've just updated my 'Extras' page with three new movies: Another 48Hrs, A view to a kill and Guardians of the galaxy. In 48hrs,...
hi there, I recently seen 'Super 8', the latest Spielberg movie and saw that guy at the fuel station with a walkman, an TPS-L2, the version...
Separate names with a comma.