The C6 seemed to be very popular hence ending up with three. One of them ended up being worth a lot to my new boss in 1989. He was still in the...
There was a Sony dealer near college (which was where I bought my CFS-45L). I would often go in there to have a look at the latest products. Once...
I have commented on several forums how the people I bought my first house from in 1986 had a £600 Panasonic HiFi VCR in their £24000 house. The...
From the CDP-35 1986-87. https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/sony/cdp-35.shtml I agree with Machaneus in thanking you for posting these....
At £2600 in 2019 money I would hope so. When it was announced that our local Ice Rink was closing in 1995 I really wanted a camcorder to record...
I have that ICF-A8L clock radio on page 6 of your last post. I bought in a charity shop in about 1995 and actually used it quite a few years. It...
Sharp MR990 ? https://www.synthtopia.com/content/2008/09/01/the-bizarre-sharp-mr-990-synth-boombox/ Not full size keys, but the Casio CK500 ?...
Are people aware of this Japanese book ? [ATTACH]...
Thanks to both of you for that bit of history (although to me anything since the 1980s seems recent):old: Looking at the comparison chart I...
A nice video with plenty of background information and clips. Regarding the waterproofing it is unlikely that the radio will get that wet but...
Here is a boxed one in the USA....
I would guess the Sony speakers are something like these...
Unlike the $7000 Sanyo I think that is a sensible price.
I've never seen one, or even a UK advert or catalogue entry for one. Tablehooters took ages to track one down. I forgot to add a link to his...
I have commented before that an item is only worth what someone is prepared to pay, not what someone is asking. With my recent post about the...
That is a great find. I bet 90% of those got opened and tried on Christmas morning.
Have you read the unbiased reviews http://rk.nvg.ntnu.no/sinclair/other/blackwatch.htm Until about twenty five years ago I had three test boards...
8 bit keys did a nice review of that one [MEDIA] The TableHooters site gives a price of 1199DM in Germany back in 1986. Feeding that though a...
A Mark 2 Escort was the very first car I drove. Needless to say the driving school one didn't havc a 2 litre again or a spoiler on the back,...
Why are my eyes drawn away from the Hitachi to Fred Flour Grader ? :hmmmMaybe because at one time my Mother had the full set.
Separate names with a comma.