Mainly sold in Woolworths...
The interesting thing is that it is a complete twist, including the lyrics, to the one that always got played on the radio. [MEDIA]
I went to what they called Comprehensive school. For the first two years everyone was in mixed classes. After that the kids who had no hope in...
Does anyone remember 7" 45rpm records? "Singles" we called them. Why? Because they usually had only one-single song on them that we liked. Of...
The good news was the article saying how quickly London picked itself up once they realised rats were the culprit and the Plague finally burnt...
A whole bunch of 1980s catalogues [ATTACH]...
I was reading about The Plague. Apparently they killed all the stray cats and dogs thinking they were spreading disease. A big mistake when it was...
I know someone (now retired) who lives in a £500000+ bungalow, paid for by doing TV and audio repairs in his garage. His reputation meant people...
When you paid 20p for something at the local Jumble Sale you definitely didn't care. I still remember trying to find out what was inside of a...
RadioMuseum seems to be aimed more at pre 1980s equipment, although as all the data is entered by members more 80s stuff should appear as it...
Ten years ago I lived in a house backing onto a playing field. I was out gardening and some youngsters were obviously on the other side of the...
There are just over 10000 Panasonic models listed on RadioMuseum, although obviously that includes plain radios...
Separate names with a comma.