Someone posted a link to one page on this and I ended up reading the whole history...
The NW-E005 I bought had 1GByte of RAM so storage was limited. While having a clear out recently I came across this which explains why the iPod...
That is looking much better. It was the heavy marks on the RH speaker grill that concerned me.
When I got the NW-E005 I did actually use Sonicstage and tried different formats to try and tell which one sounded best. Although they sounded...
I was wondering if anyone else was interested in MP3 players when Ken80s posted about one. These are mine [ATTACH] These are all genuine Sony...
That looks as if it will be a big job. I guess the person bidding against you bought this one the next day....
That sounds like a recipe for damaging something. I'm not familiar with the player but there must be a pulley, cog, or something that you can turn...
In that situation I think I would try a thin long rubber band just to see if you could get it to retract the head.
Welcome. Judging from sites like http://www.shizaudio.ru/audio/ there seem to be quite a few collectors in Russia.
That is a great (and historic) story. That sounds like late 1980s. Nowadays they would give you an Iridium phone so they could contact you even at...
It looks a bit newer than that to me. To put some prices to the pictures this was from the Littlewoods 1986 catalogue[ATTACH] According to the...
Yes slowly. My wife's previous car, a 2005 Ford Ka still had a factory fitted Radio Cassette, with one of those curved fascias to match the...
Gumstick batteries have been discussed many times here....
Sorting through some old magazines I found a 1996 Radio Times (kept for a feature on Star trek) with this advert in it [ATTACH] Car Audio was...
I have read it was Carroll Shelby's favorite project...
If that is anything to do with Top Gear it was a set up like many of their stunts....
No Fiesta could ever compete with this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Escort_RS_Cosworth. The problem was that by the time they stopped...
No Alpine kit in the Argos catalogues but I did find a few Car MiniDisc players in the 2000 catalogue [ATTACH]
What car is it in ? You are right about modern cars having no space for such devices. I have commented before about in the 1990s fitting car radio...
I have loads of the Lidl "Tronic" D cells. £3 for two 4AH D cells when they have them in. As for Eneloops it seems likely that the high capacity...
Separate names with a comma.