Welcome. I have just watched the Panapet video which is a neat idea. I have fancied one for a long time but AM only put me off. I dubt if I will...
As usual Google has the answer http://www.carbootsales.org/car_boot_sales/oxfordshire.html#:~:text=Oxford's long running and famous,every Sunday...
I remember someone on a Shortwave Radio Forum saying "How many radios do you need ? Always one more than you've got".
Quite a few things for the MiniDisc fans https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/mr_mini_disc/m.html?item=233622005028&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562
Now you just have to work out where to put the rest of the length you bought :nodding: Of course the nice thing about LEDs is that by my...
For completeness here is a "white" SG-J500 although like many plastics that age it appears to have gone cream, and a silver one. [ATTACH]...
I think it is 90% the same as the 555, and looks better too (and I'm saying that as a 555 owner). The 525 / 555 seem to be quite common here in...
I was thinking that the Chevrolet Vega looked like the first Opel Manta...
If you have had it from new (or nearly new) I would keep it like that for the memories. It took me about three years to find a replacement for the...
For anyone who doesn't know what a Morris Marina Coupe in baby poo beige looks like [ATTACH] My Father actually bought two four door Marinas...
How do you do that. I presume you have some kind of cutting lathe but how do you get the picture in the middle ?
An even biggesr problem is how do you get to the tuning knob when you have put the cassette in the player ?
That didn't take much Googling https://obsoletemedia.org/mohawk-midgetape/midgetape-in-player/ Just the sort of thing Techmoan would like. It is...
I think you are right on both the numbered points. Regarding 1, there will always be a market for video transfer. Here in the U.K. there have...
Strange. Those are Matsushita (now known as Panasonic) ICs in a Philips Boombox. Philips made a range of similar ICs themselves...
Boxed Panasonic RX-HD10 Dual Deck Personal Stereo (for making copies of your Spectrum tapes in the playground ?)...
While the asking price is far too high for me, there are some interesting pictures (like this portable CD setup) in this 1985 Sony Brochure...
We had planned to go on holiday there. Not much chance of that this year now.
I think most of us would either just turn off the XBS, or give up on the player completely. I did that on a disappointing Sony Headphone radio...
Welcome Newonsh. It is always nice to hear a full history like that. Regarding cellphones, the older ones probably would survive as well, if not...
Separate names with a comma.