The closest I can get to all this talk about fashion is that I sold a classic rotary dial phone to Storm Model Agency...
Without a better datasheet or application note for the IC it is difficult to say, although I think you are right that increasing C8 increases...
I didn't comment before as I couldn't see where the other end of the capacitor was going, but in this schematic I can see that the other end of...
The Civic looks too much like an old Rover, although I like the big windows https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rover_200_/_25#216 Back in the 1980s...
This is what is under the TV at the moment with the JVC HR-S7860 at the bottom. [ATTACH] The Humax is a PVR, which I upgraded with a (now almost...
A colleague had a deal with his wife, where he was allowed to spend whatever he earned in overtime on his hobbies. That wouldn't work with me...
Those speakers remind me of the ones in the Parcel boombox bags...
Since no one else has replied, there has been a big debate going on about belts here...
I found the thread I said about in my last post. http://www.classicrotaryphones.com/forum/index.php?topic=5850.0 Looking around the rest of that...
I used the Mitsubishi for about eight years with no major problems. I was going to say it was nothing fancy, but it was actually a "portable"...
All I can say, from personal experience, is that if there is something you really treasure, and you think someone else or better still a museum or...
We had all sorts of makes over here including Panasonic. The people i bought my first house from in 1986 had a £600 HiFi Stereo Panasonic in their...
A couple of weeks ago someone was commenting that manufacturers like Sharp seemed to lose interest in Top End boomboxes during the 1980s and was...
I have bought quite a few belts from fixyouraudio and he has been very helpful, especially when the ones he sent didn't fit due to Panasonic...
Different Countries did different editions probably to suit the local charts. There are loads of Now tapes available in the UK. A single google...
Did you ever get the Now That's What I Call Music series in Singapore ? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Now_That's_What_I_Call_Music! The MegaHit...
That just reminded me about a BT Tonto I once owned. (one of the many computers that fleetingly went through my collection). The hardware wasn't...
The buyer of Sinclair Computers, Alan Sugar hasn't done too badly for someone who started out selling car aerials from his van. TooCool didn't...
My parents wouldn't let me have a part time job while I was at school as they both worked and didn't want any extra hassle. However, they fully...
I just checked my Sanyo personal stereo and it is still working fine with the belt from an Ebay pack I fitted a few years ago :reelspin::reelspin:
Separate names with a comma.