In my experience many Panasonic Boomboxes Remotes all use the same codes so any Panasonic boombox remote should give you the basic functions like...
Wow. For those of you not familiar with Pounds, Shillings and Pence, which the UK used until 1971, those prices are 87.5p and £1.25. Feed those...
Back in the early 80s, when VCRs cost about £500 (or about a months wages) many people in the UK rented them as they knew that if the heads wore...
I posted the advert for this book in the Cassette Tape Advertising thread. Although had a "price" of £3.95 I only saw it included with a pack of...
I think they spent the entire marketing budget on adverts for their video tapes [MEDIA] I hope this isn't one of us next year (in 2021) when the...
I think you have found the right one. The cassette window is very distinctive. The black sides are the same as well...
Here are two that I missed buying this week [ATTACH]...
When I bought a kit for a Panasonic from Fixyouraudio, and it turned out to be wrong, most likely due to Panasonic changing the deign of the...
The TR55 seems to have a bit of an identity crisis [MEDIA] Somehow I don't think "It's a Tōkyō Tsūshin Kōgyō" would have worked as a marketing...
It would be interesting to know how much space his collection takes up. Apart from his furniture, which he probably uses, most of the items he...
I presume you have heard [MEDIA] and [MEDIA] I actually bought downloads (remember those) for both them. One of the funniest comment threads I...
What a great site. I have already spent an hour browsing through some of the categories which include Walkman's Personal Music Players, Pocket...
But do you have the wig to complete the Mission though [MEDIA] Funnily I didn't realise Barbara Bain was in Mission Impossible. I certainly...
But does the tape "self destruct in five seconds" when you finish receiving your mission :nwink: Regarding the batteries Ím sure it was intended...
So you are having a Boombarn ! :moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk::moonwalk: I guess you might have a few other uses for...
vertex /ˈvəːtɛks/ noun 1. the highest point; the top or apex. Given that it was top of the range that makes sense.
Two things spring to mind. A storage problem. Are you leaving the tapes on top of a speaker, next to a phone etc. These all contain magnets that...
A premium line service I did try was Interactive Teletext. I thought about mentioning that in my first post but realised Teletext wouldn't mean...
It depends on how confident you are in doing the repair. Working with a click is worth more than not working at all.
Yes TDK are still around. One of the things they make are inductors. Guess what inductors use as a core; Ferrite. With the rise of switch-mode...
Separate names with a comma.