You said the magic word "Circlip" so you just look on Ebay...
I just read the question and answer at 8.17 https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-us-canada-51847128 It says that the maximum time the virus can...
It didn't stop Sony https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/74456/smallest-discman-ever-made-was-smaller-cd Not exactly a pocket friendly design...
On many Boomboxes the Aux input is only really intended for recording so will only work when the cassette deck is put into record. On some decks...
I sort of agree, which is why I wasn't prepared to spend much money on one. However, I am even less enthusiastic about new cassette players like...
I didn't realise it was so small although small drill bits e.g 0.5mm are available for model making or PCBs. When someone at work was trying to...
When gluing have you tried adding any kind of reinforcement e.g. stiff wire ? If the part is big enough to do that it will make the joint much...
Welcome Paolo. Here in the UK large companies like Currys, Tandy, Littlewoods and Asda (Walmart) often had their own brands of equipment which...
Hundreds of articles have been written about the very first Sony Walkman the TPS-L2 but what was the last Tape Walkman and when was it made ? I...
I was tempted to title this "Oh no - What have I done" I commented before that the only Boombox I would like to add to my collection was a Sharp...
Some interesting reading in a trade newspaper...
Welcome. It is good to see young people still interested in the old formats. When I was your age they were the latest and greatest thing and apart...
Welcome back James. We would all like to see some photos of your past and present collection, and maybe links to the articles you wrote as well....
The playlist on this one is all classical with well known pieces such as Peer Gynt - Morning, Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture, Holst -The Planets...
The plot of "ABBA - The Movie" revolves around a DJ/Reporter following them around Australia with his Reel to Reel Field Recorder, trying to get...
Agreed. I don't know why some sellers feel the need to include the word "Rare" in every other title. Does anyone ever use it as a search term ?...
You often get oddities in retail when they run promotions, like a 500g box of cornflakes for less than a 300g box in the same supermarket. Seeing...
Yesterday I went around several Charity shops in my local town of Christchurch UK. In "Mind" I bought the Hertz tape posted about as well along...
No I'm not giving them away although in the past companies frequently did. We have already seen the pop compilations that were offered by Crisp...
Tapedood. In your last couple of posts I think you have deleted the square bracket slash QUOTE square bracket (I woun't use the actual characters...
Separate names with a comma.