Looking at it I suspect the player is a Clamshell design. Since the sides are open you would need something like that part to protect the heads...
Unlike the Elbow thing that looks as if it could actually have worked.
If you sign up to "The Hi Fi Engine`" you can download a service manual. https://www.hifiengine.com/manual_library/sharp/gf-9090.shtml Even if...
I was going to suggest Ferrites and note that the Guitar Amp article already does. For those that don't know the cylinders on Playstation...
Could you check that the output you are getting from the computer is actually stereo. Like Jorge says you might have the wrong type of cable....
It looks as if someone crossed a Panapet Calendar...
While the internet is new, to me Walkman / Boombox collecting is just an evolution of radio collecting, which I was doing in the early 1980s, once...
Nice to see it back. Does anyone know how to make sure a copy stays on the Internet Archive or Wayback Machine ?
I posted a similar video in your other thread. A small tip. From a safety point of view it is far better to run the box of batteries if you are...
Wow. and almost sixteen years later the top post is still accurate...
I had realised that you are a year older than me hence the comment. Personally I spent £500 on a new Honda CB100N motorbike before spending £80 on...
According go the Bank of England Inflation Calculator £200 = £1127 in 2018. I was actually earning £25 a week back then. For £200 you could have...
Yes. I would guess the internal changes were the biggest. After all Toshio had to fit a stereo amp in there. Regarding the Walkman name it is an...
I liked Tomita and went on to get several of his albums. Like most music Electronic Music he can be a bit variable. I regretted buying Vangelis...
Separate names with a comma.