If you want to keep things together, one thread in the lounge would be OK. We love to see photos of other peoples collections.
A tape deck for people who haven't decided which format will win....
Supply and demand, although I suspect many sellers think the demand is greater than it really is. However, there are still the occasional...
Welcome Sony-Boy. I wonder if you know that the Sony name partly came from the expression sonny boy, which “conveyed to Sony Founder Akio Morita...
Fit the working board in the best case. Unless you have a full service manual, test equipment, and a good understanding of CD players it is...
You probably need a speaker to provide a load. As I said the manufacturer of the amplifier ICs would provide an example circuit.
Although long, that is an interesting, well balanced article, especially if you include the bit in the comments about a Classical label releasing...
Also historic with the markings "Ladies Collection". Like a recent advert in which a Husband buys his wife an exercise bike for Christmas, that...
I thought you were going to post a circuit diagram. If you can identify the part number of the three 5 legged ICs attached to the heatsink (or...
That looks nice, especially with the original classic Sanyo logo.
https://www.americanradiohistory.com/ is a treasure trove of old magazines. It is also interesting for me to be able to see the ones from other...
I could give it a go.
It is a variable resistor alternatively called a potentiometer. They are often used as volume controls but have other uses. It has been wired like...
Doing a quick search ZILBAP seems to havbe been applied to a whole range of boxes in the same way that XPLOD was more recently. Here is one on...
Before 1982 we had three channels here in the UK ! While we got quite a few American shows like Star Trek, UK companies were making quality shows...
Around the time this was published Letraset (and other manufacturers equivalents) was still really popular. In 1979 I bought some sheets (probably...
I'm surprised to see it is a colour set. Being so it is probably as deep as it is wide.
One of the click through articles that came up on the internet tonight was about records https://unpuzzlefinance.com/most-valuable-vinyls/
A bloke at work has a very similar pair that he uses with a cheap DAB radio to listen to while routing PCBs. Knowing his interests he is probably...
On sale eight years before you could buy a Banarama record to play on it !
Separate names with a comma.