I like your taste in music Ken. I have seen Belinda about 5 times. Now trying adding MiniDisc and DCC :nodding: I wonder how many formats this...
As a collector, who's Father was a huge collector of toys and related items I can understand where Ken80s is coming from and are rather surprised...
I guess most collectors will pay a premium for something that is new and sealed in the original packing. Then you have the dilemma of whether to...
Two cell adaptors are common on Ebay...
I will have to have a better look next time I am in Ikea. You can get D cell adaptors that take two or even three AAs. That is what the Eneloop D...
p.s 85" is for the bedroom. This is what you need for the lounge...
Looking around the shops 42" now seems to be considered to be a bedroom TV. A big display in Currys says "Just because it is a second TV doesn't...
I will let you decide. https://eneloop101.com/batteries/rewrapped-batteries/ Hopefully, Amazon themselves don't sell fakes, which might be more...
I think that was the case for 99% of the population back then. A turning point for me in buying things was when I saw an LG LCD TV similar to that...
I still use DVDs and bought one from Amazon this week. However, I have several laptops that make perfectly good DVD players. Normal under the TV...
While looking for portable DVD players in the Argos catalogue I spotted these two entries in the 2003 Argos catalogue. Which would you have chosen...
Don't tempt me please. To me that is like seeing a fifteen year old car in mint condition for £500.
I remember seeing them in a locked glass cabinet in Comet. By 2003 they had dropped in price enough to make it into the Argos Catalogue [ATTACH]...
Thanks for the explanation Jorge. I have read (maybe in a Sony Service Manual) that an Analogue Scope is best for doing an eye pattern. I am sure...
Not the only one Sony made https://www.ebay.com/itm/Working-Vintage-Sony-D-VJ85-VCD-Walkman-Discman-CD-Player-/293210080058 I have read that VCD...
The article on tape manufacture goes on about the importance of getting the width right. The reason I keep thinking of VHS is that I have been...
Hello Jacal1979. Tell us a bit more about your interests here. Photos are always appreciated. We have Cassette, CD, MiniDisc, and Vinyl...
Interesting. These are NiNH and made in Japan so hopefully they should be alright. I know that when Panasonic took over Sanyo they were forced to...
This year it appears the question is "How Retro is Argos"? Straight off their home page we have...
That looks to be pretty much the same as the oscilloscope you had before Jorge. You obviously like them. Did you consider anything more modern ?...
Separate names with a comma.