Thanks to this thread I just bought [ATTACH] The last two packs on Amazon.co.uk Eneloop Pro (XX) in disguise for less than the price of regular...
Yes there are pictures in the Tape Recorder review magazine you posted recently. Of course most things are easy if you are prepared to design and...
As usual Techmoan has identified the recorder and bought one [MEDIA]
Interesting. I guess DAT was one of the last tape formats introduced and was really aimed at professional users, so they would have specified the...
You have some unusual boxes and brands in the first few photos. We never really got Lasonic or Conion over here. The only Unisef I remember seeing...
I suspect the Japanese Manufacturers are aiming at a different market. I'm tempted to say people who drive a Honda Jazz (Fit) who in the UK are...
Interesting that, from the rather small photo, the Panasonic appears to have a soft touch cassette deck. People have claimed that the Tanashin...
Here, helping with house clearances again. After taking a load of stuff to one charity shop I went around others crate diving. I couldn't resist...
Thanks for the kind offer Autoreverser. However, afford wasn't really the right word for me to use. Justify buying is what I meant. To me a large...
If it was really Blue Peter, it would have been "A glue stick, (with the manufacturers name carefully taped out), Cassette Tape (similarly with...
i would have thought the obvious thing to do would be to find a matching Technics Amp from the same era.
He was at Lets rock Southampton 2016. He seemed very humble; surprised that people still wanted to listen to him. I was too far back to get a good...
According to the Sunday Times Rich List he has been since 2015 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Sugar What is doesn't say is how much of his...
Thanks. It is interesting to see the Betamax Hi Fi review I don't think we ever got Beta HiFi here in the U.K. VHS HiFi appeared around that time....
From the clock radio sized transformer you are probably right
Eneloops are still available from Panasonic who bought Sanyo. The ones we get in Europe are actually made by Fujitsu in the original Sanyo factory...
My sister is moving house and emptying what was a shared house she has lived in for almost 25 years. She doesn't drive so keeps asking me to take...
:ok I forgot to say that I have seen people putting new cells into old casings when the batteries are the large square block ones used in...
If it wasn't for that tape (from a film I haven't seen) I might be able to afford a TPS-L2.
About half an hour before your post I found something that might be of interest in one of my Radios. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Made in the USA. These...
Separate names with a comma.