A nice article. I particularly noticed this bit "Then we have up and coming artists who use the medium as a nice little souvenir for their fans...
Here in the UK the only new Hitachi products we see are large excavators and trains https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Rail_Class_395 they...
I have just thought of a possible explanation for the drop outs. My Sony CFS45L had /has a magnet for the erase head (Shame on you Sony). It also...
There appears to have been three distinct releases of the Album https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Beatles'_First 1964, 1967, and 2004. I wonder...
That is a funky looking stereo...
Congratulations on the Beatles tape. I do wonder when he signed it though. It could have been 2004 like the Wikipedia photo. I have been to both...
A friend recently found this thread about Multi-Channel modulators...
I had to check how many albums they have released (over 100 !). I presume you have the DVD of Risky Business. A superb soundtrack for Tom Cruise's...
You obviously aren't an Ebay bottom fisher :nodding: Did anyone else notice the name of the business seller. Boomboxes are now officially...
Welcome You might find this video I just found interesting [MEDIA] By far the most common problem with Walkmans is simply that the rubber...
Thanks for trying that. I kept thinking it was an obvious solution but haven't tried it myself. If you get an indoor antenna something like this...
Some classic 80s and 90s cassettes there as well.
I think the appeal of physical media is it's longtivity. Vinyl certainly wins that. If sensibly kept and used I would put money on any 60 year old...
A funny story about the Kindle. Technical Publications, at work bought one to evaluate for user manuals etc. When it arrived the lady there spent...
I have just started a new thread on Sharp http://www.stereo2go.com/forums/threads/interesting-sharp-website.4909/ At the weekend I was looking...
SantiOriginal. Many old VCRs will give an RF output although not as high a power as the Blondertonge. They were also available for Games Consoles...
Trying to find when the first big LCD TVs were made I found https://www.techwalla.com/articles/the-history-of-flat-screen-tvs Intrigued by the...
One for the Pocket Computer and MicroCassette fans ? [ATTACH]...
Sharp and Casio were massive rivals always trying to outdo each other with the thinnest or most capable calculator / pocket computer etc. Of...
It actually says it is the West Indian Cricket Team in the text. It was no surprise to see that this was in Electronics Australia. It was a big...
Separate names with a comma.