Samsung 1999 [ATTACH]
Samsung from 1999, Stereo Magazine [ATTACH]
Sharp from 1999, Stereo Magazine [ATTACH]
Stereo Magazine 1999, a cool JVC Boombox with MD. [ATTACH]
Stereo Magazine 1999, it looks like a headphone amp? [ATTACH]
Stereo Magazine 1999, I posted an ad for this in another thread, can't remember if it was the Kangaroo or Samsung. Pretty interesting looking...
Stereo Magazine 1999 [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sweet, a big review of MD Players 1999, Stereo Magazine, now I just have to translate..... [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
Thomson 1999, Stereo Magazine [ATTACH]
Stereo Magazine 1999, I think the Shock Wave wins!!!! [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Sharp from 1999, I think I have this one and they are lookers. [ATTACH]
Rio, Stereo Magazine from 1999, one of the first's! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Philips 1999, Stereo Magazine [ATTACH]
Yamaha 1999 [ATTACH]
Philips from 1999, Stereo Magazine [ATTACH]
Sharp 1999 [ATTACH]
I'm definately not an expert on these but I wonder why they went with floppy over MD, cost comes to mind, maybe MD was priced as a premium...
I found this in Stereo Magazine from 1999, I wonder who made it and if it's any good. Is it me or do oval buttons look cheap? [ATTACH]
Stereo Magazine 1999, this is a nice looking tiny unit, anybody seen one of these? Is the price in USD? [ATTACH][ATTACH]
Kenwood 1999, it looks like it would blow you over. [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.