EMI from 1971, I could see this making a cool shirt or sign if you took the paragraph out. [ATTACH]
I guess there was a Kickstarter for a Sony History book which is coming out now from Obsolete Sony. It looks like it was sold by preorders only...
1982, yep nice tweeters..... [IMG]
Dutch Audio Classics has some cut sheets on it's website along with some other great information. https://www.dutchaudioclassics.nl/ [ATTACH]
A big USA Brand at one time, from 1972 [ATTACH]
From 1975 [ATTACH]
From 1977, had to post it with the Dinky Space 1999 Model [ATTACH]
1983 [ATTACH]
1990 [ATTACH]
From 1967, it looks like a Philips Boombox up on the open trunk [ATTACH]
Some very early equipment from Philips 1967, it's nice seeing it with actual pre-recorded cassettes, I'm sure that was a huge help with sales....
Sony from 1993 [ATTACH]
From 1985, we've talked about this before, the jacket has built in speakers for your Walkman Corriere Dei Piccoli [ATTACH]
Just found this from 1989 [ATTACH]
From Robbedoes 1983, the TV Watch! [ATTACH]
Usagi Electric is one of my favorites, he goes through older mainframes among other vintage computers. [MEDIA]
[ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
1982, sorry, I can't read any of it... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
From 1981, Kuifje Weekblad [ATTACH]
Separate names with a comma.