With a cassette it is easy to fit on some extra tracks without affecting the quality. I have at least one pre-recorded cassette {Susan Vega ?)...
Probably as simple as dirt in the volume control. Ideally spray some switch cleaner inside to potentiometer. Although the components in a Walkman...
If you could get it going, a JVC perfect for playing Eiffel 69 tapes :nodding: [ATTACH]...
That looks like an 8 track cartridge behind it. Perhaps the seller thought both items were equally worthless.
Thanks for the interesting VZ3000 review. Quite popular in the UK they are one of few mid range stereos to have kept a reasonable value...
I would guess this would be using transistors in 1960. However, back then, getting them to work at VHF frequencies (about 60 times higher than MW)...
As a colleague said several years ago. "I've got a Blu Ray player but I still buy DVDs because they are cheaper. A comedy isn't any funnier just...
Bush and Alba are Argo's own brands, although you are right about Toshiba TVs being made by Vestel in Turkey In fact they seem to make most low...
You could put it next to your Akai cooker http://www.akai.com.au/product-categories/kitchen-appliances Given the way brand names are sold from...
Were they actually doing a cassette player back then? A quick search only shows their portable radio. Also there is a lot to be said for...
Welcome. By far the most common problem with cassette recorders is perished belts. Can you hear the motor running? The good news is that in a...
From Executive Toys to a real engineering powerhouse, the Texas Instruments TI92. You would have needed big pockets for this though. A VHS...
I suppose the 2001 is so well known as it was the first in the series. I think that in the late 1960s designers must have spent too much time...
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/technology/cassettes-are-back-and-its-not-about-the-music/ar-AAFeNlM?ocid=ientp A shame we can't comment there on...
As people suggested I would start out nice and simple to just test the radio Tuner outputs to Tuner Inputs on the center unit. Outputs from the...
They did produce the 2004 with a car type deck...
Dixons "Prinzsound" AKA of the Weltron 2001. [ATTACH]...
Good to hear from you Michelle I mentioned the situation in the company where I work back in April. The only thing that has changed is that they...
Since we don:t know the back story, we don't know if the money is Richards to spend. Regarding the trains I only intend to keep a few, like one...
1979 according to this. http://www.calcuseum.com/SCRAPBOOK/BONUS/15036/1.htm There are about three separate internet databases which attempt to...
Separate names with a comma.