I have a similar Panasonic (except it has a five disc CD autochanger) which I bought with the original (rather poor sounding) speakers fully...
Having had a similar problem with a Canon camera there was a Tiny rechargeable battery in a holder on a PCB inside it. I would try and find a...
Here is someone else's video review. Only Casio would go so OTT with such thinness and the animated displays. [MEDIA] I think these are 1990s....
A couple of months ago I bought a new old stock Casio FS00 which is a databank. It is also only 5mm thick and has a backlight unlike anything I...
[ATTACH] Listening to someone else's copy of Kate Bush's first and best album "The Kick Inside" on my late Fathers Panasonic, while sat at the...
Actually its Charity Shop finds today, and nothing vintage. After spending £13 on a haircut I went in the local charity shop, and for £12 came...
In the second video they talk quite a bit about testing and aligning the boards before fitting them into the chassis. What is amusing given all...
We were talking about UK company Ferguson a couple of weeks ago. The video of their TV production line is cool [MEDIA] the one that follows it...
I just realised that with the slot loading cassette etc the XF series look as if Sony simply took some car audio units and shoved them in a...
The idea of someone taking a $1500 boombox to college amused me, but i suppose someone like the Alfa Romeo driving star of "The Graduate" might...
[MEDIA]
Does anyone know what this unit cost new ? It would be interesting to see what kind of investment it was. Of course in the real world people buy a...
People noticed the difference in quality between Ford gearboxes made in Japan and those made (to the same design) in the USA....
Congratulations Richard. I was surprised by your start price and even more surprised to see the price it went for. Who would have guessed that...
That is the most likely explanation. I would expect most if not all of the components were from the same factories as the Japanese ones. I have a...
Interesting that you have the vintage Walkmans but are concerned about getting a vintage boombox. One of our members reviewed the Brooklyn. It...
With a tPS-L2 included that is more like find of the year.
Yes but it is a magazine competition, not an advert. Admittedly Philips probably gave them the prizes but they wouldn't have much control over the...
What year is this from? I would guess early 1970s if $65 was thought to be a bargain price for a shoebox style recorder.
I doubt whether any manufacturer ever used that term, as it wouldn't appeal to a significant proportion of potential buyers, such as my classical...
Separate names with a comma.