Google is failing me today, as in the past I found an article about someone going with their bandmate to buy a top of the range tape to record...
Nice Panasonic and it doesn't look too "Battle Scarred". I haven't seen one of these for decades but remember seeing them in a catalogue back when...
Now we know where Toshiba got the idea for their RT-8700S and similar boxes from. Changing the subject, could this be the smallest Mini ever ?...
While unwrapping some stuff that had been in long term storage I happened to spot this small ad next to the local papers TV listing. [ATTACH]...
Welcome back. Looking at the front could the Sharp be the only "Twin Cam" cassette player ever made ? Is that better than "Turbo sound" ?
Good to see Mini-Meow W'Orange in training. The Orange "Stereo" writing on the Hitachi matches him. That and the cream tuner dials are very...
The laser in a CD player has to be able to move in two dimension to both track and focus. One type were notorious for using moulded plastic hinges...
I originally joined Stereo2Go due to a discussion on prices so lets work out the price properly First get the Yen / Dollar spot rate in 1978...
I am sure one of these would match the Technics perfectly....
I was going to start a thread about "Free Music - 1980s style" as I have the same tape along with some McVities ones. I doubt if the cassette...
The fact that the 100V mains voltage is moulded into the case shows they had no intention of it being sold outside of Japan.
I recall that Fidelity were the first company in the UK to offer a portable colour TV for less than £100. They were made here as well, but import...
Here are two that made me think of Mister X. Probably not the highest quality, being made by Fidelity but how many TVs can play records ?...
A good place for belts is Stereo2Go member Marian https://fixyouraudio.com/#shop_now
After reading that I was wondering if there have been any advances in tape technology in the last 20 years. Traditional Hard drives still use...
If you pull the headphone jack out the distance of one ring you will hear one channel i.e mono, in both earpieces as they will be in series and...
If it is increasing with volume then it is pickup prior to the volume control. A few ideas A bad ground A dried out capacitor in the motor...
Agreed. Bad connections will usually cause some segments to be very feint and others fine. If it has a flexi PCB welded to one side of the LCD I...
Where from and how much is postage? I saw something I fancied on Bandcamp but it was from the USA.
I hope that you get something sorted out with the job Michelle. The fact that you sorted out the old Stereo2Go database in a couple of weeks shows...
Separate names with a comma.