Few people outside of Asia know that Yamaha still make Electronic Organs, the STAGEA range, as nowadays they are only sold in Asia.
I agree. How many curves on a Lamborghini Countach or Lotus Esprit? When it comes to Boomboxes there are very few lovers of the 1990s "Eggs"...
Yes I did see that and thought Techmoan had ruined my April Fools day joke which I had been planning since my sister uncovered the Grundig...
Sorry but I don't recognise that make. You may find there is what we call an AKA (also known as) a very similar box marketrd under a different...
Welcome Donald. Interesting to hear about the antique radios. Back in the 1980s when Boomboxes and Walkmans were the latest and greastest thing I...
Interesting. Nearly all the procedures are the same as when we used to have to lap the ends of fibre optic cables after they had been fitted into...
I am sure that car stereo is far easier to operate than the touchscreens in modern cars. Another plus is that it could be swapped out for a...
I did see some cheaper ones from Ukraine, but from the sellers own photos the quality didn't look to be very good.
Established German manufacturer Grundig aims to overcome Compact Cassette shortcomings with a new cassette format. Recognising the popularity of...
Welcome I just looked at a picture and the CFS9000 looks great, very similar to the famous FH7. If you aren't aware almost all cassette decks...
Hello DoubleCee. I have ocasionally wondered what you were doing as you have been very quiet. Is the Record shop still going and if so who is...
To me the Ultimate funky 8 track player has to be the Panasonic Dynamite. They even did the blue colour for Mister X....
Welcome That is an impressive collection of Game and Watch etc. What are the Red, White, Orange, and Green units on the tope shelf looking like a...
Probably in the side. Have a look at pages 16 -17 http://www.radioshackcatalogs.com/catalogs/1978_small/ [ATTACH]
People often use Reel to Reel cassettes in photos of cassette equipment because they look so cool. However, whenever I look on eBay the price puts...
Apparently, it was called "Pirate Radio" in the U.K. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boat_That_Rocked The film is about 50% British History...
I was going to say that if people follow the same path as a colleague who threw away all his vinyl "because he didn't have anything to play it on"...
I have discussed this before but every time I go to the Charity shop near my Mum's house I end up asking the same question. I just bought three...
Interesting theory. Two things that would remain constant are the bias oscillator frequency and the RIAA equalisation (if recording from Vinyl)....
Different epoxys seem to have wildly different drying times. Last weekend I bought and used some for gluing a turntable base. The choice in B&Q...
Separate names with a comma.