A few years ago there were sharp GF777z s from China listed on Ebay in English every week. Shipping was expensive but feedback seemed OK. I still...
They don't seem to be that uncommon. http://www.shizaudio.ru/audio/details.php?image_id=36968...
I have just found a 1981 brochure for the entire range...
The problem has two different levels. One is the obvious one of making sure that data is properly backed up and kept safely. The second is the...
Apart from in pictures, the only Unisef I have ever seen was a Shoebox type cassette recorder a schoolfriend got back in about1975, before I got...
I looked on Wikipedia and they reckoned 5 Million MSX computers were sold in Japan although the later models would have had Floppy drives. The...
In the UK K-Tel and Ronco were the only compilations that actually used "Original Hits - Original Stars". We also got lots of covers under the...
I am not a fan of Streaming or "The Cloud" and last week was reminded why: https://mixmag.net/read/myspace-lost-music-data-news...
In the 1980s several million Japanese MSX computer users would have needed a portable cassette player to go with their computer. That (and other...
Nice to see the original packaging. There is an explanation of the Norelco name on Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norelco Other...
Thanks for replying. The Sharp QT90 definitely has a switchable Phono / Line Input. However I was wondering if there was something even smaller....
While clearing out my Mum's house loft I found the Akai F-3L box. Back in the 1980s even the boxes had to have a trendy red grid. The shops...
I guess the reason is that, no matter how good some of their products, Benkson was never had the same Kudos as brand names like Sony. If you...
Recently I have been playing with Turntables and have a Technics SL-5 I am trying to repair. As it doesn't have a phono preamp built in I have...
Welcome. I was thinking I have a PJ-33 somewhere in the garage, but it is actually a PJ-35. Looking at pictures I think the main difference is...
I haven't seen that one before but I did see one of these in a store back when it was the latest and greatest thing. I didn't buy it as it cost...
That is a great picture showing the size of some boxes. I had always assumed the Sharp GF777 was the biggest box ever made but it doesn't look...
Wow. I am wondering how many more post you will make and how many "That's" tapes you have ? How do you decide what to use when you want to tape...
Greetings. Why does that make me think of the character Joey from the Carla Lane TV series Bread ? (which will mean nothing to anyone outside the...
I like the Sony Clock. I guess the Sanyo is actually a Clock Radio. The Cassette Recorder above might say Craig but is actually a Sanyo 2000G...
Separate names with a comma.