Do you mean the CD207 ? If so some information about that mains only machine. Back when I decided I wanted my first CD player back in 1989 I...
The latest news is that they have been rescued again with more than one company interested. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-47127520 Is...
Something makes me think that there is another name underneath that Conic sticker. I reckon that is bigger than the Motorola stereo cassette...
Techmoan has solved the mystery for us [MEDIA] I remember seeing a similar Akai unit but even back then didn't understand the point of it.
Minidisc fans - I present the future of the Walkman :scratch2...
It might be worth trying a big Tesco as I have seen the Maxell URs in there Poundland were selling blank cassettes last time I went in there....
Thank looks a bit more powerful and upmarket than most boxes with detachable cassette players. I like the 1980s grid style graphics and frequency...
With British weather they were far more popular. I had seen this picture (which predates the cassette) of the clown and his portable TV before...
That is the weirdest combination. I think I said before that we watched a TV programme on The 1981 Royal Wedding and it was noticable how many...
Welcome Amy. The Walkman belt Boodokhan linked to is from one of our members. I have bought several from him. Unlike the generic belts his are...
That took some finding but embossed in the base is Made in Hong Kong. I believe Philips had a factory there and the part number label is very...
In the late 1970s I and a friend used to look at Korg Keyboards costing over £1000 in Music shops. Then from about 1983 keyboards with more...
Today I went to the local charity shop and sat on the electricals shelf was this for £2. As soon as I saw the price it didn't my hand. It even...
I like the styling of the RX-1960, especially the way the font perfectly matches the angle of the tape window.
From what I have seen and heard it seems clear that Casio were an experienced keyboard manufacturer who decided to make a Boombox, while Sharp...
Martin Fry ABC's lead singer is still a regular on the Retro Circuit. Like many Trevor Horn produced bands; e.g Dollar, and Frankie goes to...
DAT tapes are smaller using 4mm tape. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Audio_Tape However, you are right that they probably saw more use...
A tempting Sharp GF990...
I was wondering how much this cost and found http://www.tapeheads.net/showthread.php?t=44146 Which suggests $11000 including the essential...
Nice. Does it say where it was made ? Even if we assume a German speaking country that includes Austria and Switzerland.
Separate names with a comma.