Sony doesn't seem to show any signs of giving up on the Personal Music Player business. Curry's lists five distinct Walkman models including one...
I guess they might make a new batch of stickers to stick on the flash memory Walkmans that they are still selling. They could use this one as a...
Welcome Shonagh. As you might know Binatone was mainly an importer of far Eastern made electronics with their name stuck on them. They are still...
I'm impressed that you managed to keep the Sanyo lettering paint free.
I'm sorry to hear that Jorge. The one slightly related insurance claim that I knew about was when an ex girlfriend had her VCR stolen (back when...
Good to see that the Sharp got there O.K. We assumed that buying jeans and shoes shouldn't be a problem :hmmmYou can buy them here in the local...
Best Buy lasted four years over here. I don't think the name worked very well as everyone expected them to be much cheaper than long established...
Here is a picture of Holly from the concert back in 2016 [ATTACH] It appears that like so many bands FGTH weren't talking to each other after...
There have been various articles all year about how town centres in general are struggling. A common complaint in the comments is the price of...
Yesterdays business new was that the UKs last national chain of Media (Music and Video) shops has filed for bankruptcy for the second time in four...
Yes. If you are a fan here is the article about them from the book. A couple of years ago I saw Holly Johnson when he headlined at Lets Rock...
Welcome Sly As you might have noticed in other threads, members love to see photos of your equipment. If you are using Windows it is very easy...
When a company is just a brand as opposed to a Manufacturer then it is quite possible that different models were actually from different...
You are lucky nothing got damaged. For future reference most equipment has markings near the socket and the adaptor lead some kind of marking as...
It is supposed to power the unit as an alternative to batteries. It sounds to me as if something is faulty The problem with universal adaptors...
Looking at pictures online that sounds a bit expensive for what looks to be a mid range box [MEDIA] I have a similar looking Hitachi I bought...
Are you sure you have the right PSU ? Another possible problem is that the DC sockets often have a switch in them so that the batteries get...
Welcome. Here in the UK i have found a fair amount of Boomboxes etc at Amateur Radio Rallies Duncan AKA G0AHK
Here is a new variation on Analogue. Listening to and watching Cathy Dennis on HiFi VHS using my JVC HR-S7860 SVHS VCR. [ATTACH] I was rather...
These four adverts were all in the 1984 Woolworths Smash Hits special magazine. Just in case you couldn't decide which tape to buy from...
Separate names with a comma.