This article was in a book I got as a present along with some cassettes back in Christmas 1984 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As the book was part of a Sony...
Happy Christmas. I hope "The Boss" got something to her liking as well. I hope things go better for you in 2019.
I was just about to hit Buy it Now when I noticed this was collect only :shrug:....
I can't answer the question. However, Kyocera (Kyoto Ceramics) is a believable answer as they did have an electronics division making HiFi and...
So a more modern version of this https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Language_lab we had one of these at school, propably installed in the 1960s,...
If you like that kind of site have a look at: http://www.twiglet.com/ That site has many personal connections for me, as although I never knew...
Unlike the mono version (of which there were half a dozen on Ebay.co.uk) I don't think I have seen a Sharp Trimate 2000 before....
"Take a letter Miss Jones" :wink2 Tape decks used by typists would usually have a foot switch so that they could pause while they caught up with...
I guess many members here remember the 1970s and maybe the 1960s or even earlier. While trying to answer a question my wife asked about when TV...
That depends on you and how much money you have. Yesterday I watched a review of a Koenigsegg sports car which they reckoned was worth $10000000....
It looks like someones Coreldraw (or similar art programs) concept to me. Interesting question. Did any boombox ever use those blue VFD displays,...
I found this while looking for pictures of the Sharp QT19 http://www.video-koubou-topaz.jp/SHARP-RADIO-BOOMBOX-1982.html There seems to be much...
I hope you have a suitable model car lined up to go with yours [ATTACH] A bit scary to think that the girls in this photo will be in their mid...
I was wondering about this one for about a day but just know I would never use it. I will bid on another personal radio insted....
No, but you could make quite a collection of red boomboxes, especially from Sharp. I spotted this one while looking for something else yesterday....
A great choice Nick. I am envious. According to Radio Museum it was released in 1980 https://www.radiomuseum.org/r/sharp_gf_8hl.html That...
I just saw a link to this, in an article about the NHS banning the purchase of new fax machines. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-34667380 I...
I obviously don't know the situation in other countries, but in the UK there is far more choice of radio stations than there used to be, and many...
It always amused me at work when a manufacturer quoted data retention of 100 years for a newly released EEPROM. Show me the sample that was used...
From the black box thing on top I'm guessing it is a music centre. At first I thought it was a Cassiever. The rectangular panel bottom left still...
Separate names with a comma.