4.2.4 covers using wires in place of tracks. I must admit the article was the first I found and I only skimmed through it but did see it covered...
I went skiing with Club 18-30 back in 1987 and the bloke in the next room had a Sanyo CD boombox which he seemed to be using as a babe magnet....
Actually Amstrad's idea was using the same power supply etc for all the units, making it significantly cheaper than the equivalent systems from...
A piece of wire in its place ? That is how modifications are done to boards at the prototyping stage. http://www.circuitrework.com/guides/guides.html
Here is the same model back in a 1982 Kays catalogue. That would be the equivalent of being in something like the Sears catalogue in the USA....
The label makes it look too professional to be a film prop. Any idea what the connections are ? My guess would be a Military circular connector...
There are usually about half a dozen Sharp VZ3000/VZ3XXX on Ebay.co.uk at any one time although they do often seem to fetch decnt money (a couple...
A Google search brings up various articles claiming that the CFD-5 was the first ever CD boombox which I would hope would add to the value. It...
Here is the 2017 thread http://stereo2go.com/forums/threads/smallest-walkman-on-eearth.776/ I think the general consensus is that without a...
Lots of car stereos use slot loading cassette decks, but on most you have to physically push the cassette quite hard until their is a big clunk...
Back to mini TVs how about this one ?...
If it's any censolation we have had ±pipegate, which is currently concluding with holes in the bathroom, and hall concrete floors and the wall in...
The postage on the Executive Console would probably be higher than the start price of the Seiko TV warch.
As shown in the second photo the UX-A52 does have a cassette deck (but no Minidisc). What you can't tell from the photo is that it loads like a...
We are lucky in that BBC4 has been repeating most of the Top of the Pops episodes, starting from 1976 (when they starting keeping the tapes). They...
Awesome. It looks like the sort of thing Sony should be making now. What CPU is it running ? Regarding the comment on batteries I keep wonder if a...
Good to see some love for the JVC Mini Systems. Here is my UX-A52 [ATTACH] [ATTACH] The colour changing front sold it to me. In the loft I...
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VTG-Sony-6A-125V-4-Prong-AC-Power-Cord-TV-Radio/264029447409?hash=item3d7961a4f1:g:TPQAAOSwXnBb49ER First clue was...
I spotted this while browsing LPs in a Charity Shop. Not a Boombox but there weren't many around in 1973 when this was released. I love the 1970s...
Some early amateur radio rigs with digital displays sometimes exhibited the random display fault. It can be caused by the display module not...
Separate names with a comma.