It is all down to supply and demand You can still get an as new Sony Walkman on Ebay for about £25. It won't play cassettes though, which...
A bit of Googling and I found....
I guess this Micro Cassette recorder plugs into the dock for one of Casio's pocket computers...
Jorge is thinking along the same lines as I was. Does the amp have phono inputs ? If so I would buy a four way cable like this...
I wonder if it will record. I would also check the DIN output into an amp or similar using a DIN to four phono cable which you can get quite...
I watched the review when VWestlife posted it. Reading through the comments most of them are along the lines of Boodokhan's comment above....
I would have guessed Tampo Pad Printing which is also used for doing parts of toys like Barbie's face....
Absolutely. My first digital watch was the Casio F100 as featured in Blade Runner. My friend at college bought the Casio Space Invader watch as...
I think the attraction was that when you went in Currys / Dixons / Laskys / Comet / House of Fraser .......... etc you usually would find some...
Yes I read about Sears. Hopefully, they can rescue some of it. We have had our fair share of retail bankruptcies here in the UK. The top of the...
Absolutely. The only way to determine real prices is to click the "completed listings" button. I have sold lots of my late Fathers Britains Model...
Welcome back. All the accounts got deleted when the site changed platform so it was nothing personal. Luckily the old posts did get restored...
Or Karaoke ? That is extremely popular in Japan, and the Mic input could be used for that. Other uses could be any kind of dance / excercise...
Two other ebay things to watch out for. Stolen accounts. That actually happened to mine when I had about 800 positive feedback. Luckily I was sat...
I'm not sure if they had the right one. The Samsung TV which they watched the Russian Spacewalk on was way out of place. However, they did use...
Welcome back Radio Raheem. I was wondering if you had given up on S2G. Any suggestions on better Mini systems would be interesting to both me and...
I think it was a lucky coincidence that the Japanese VHF TV band was the same as the American FM broacast band and that both used FM sound. I...
Its a European standard so far more common over here. I have seen boxes where the European version has a DIN socket and the USA version has Phono...
Of course. However, can you spot the difference between the Pye and Philips sets in the 1984 Argos catalogue except for the case colour and £3 !...
The people bidding seemed to know what is was. You could have bought a new (but lesser speced) new Mini system for less than that. The Technics...
Separate names with a comma.